查看: 29778|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助讨论] 2014考研英语阅读必备“连接词”

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-11-6 14:59:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
现报头狼考研14年一卡通(面授、网课),送13年基础班,精彩不容错过。更多优惠请咨询400-898-8878
无论才能、知识多么卓着,如果缺乏热情,则无异纸上画饼充饥,无补于事。眼下,马上就会步入到11月中旬,广大参加2013考研备考的考生们是否都已作好应战的充分准备了呢?对于考研英语阅读中的一些连接词考生们又掌握了多少了呢?以下就由我们头狼考研英语培训权威专家针对此问题,为广大考生们进行一下详细的讲述。希望对大家有所帮助。

1.并列与递进

and, or, also,neither…nor…,either…or…, like, likewise, similarly, equally, in the same way, in a like manner, that is to say, too, both, each, also, as well as, the same …as, in fact, compared with, in common, besides, additionally, for one thing, for another; one, the other; first of all/ to begin with/first/firstly; second/secondly/next; furthermore/moreover/beyond that/besides/in addition/what is more/also; finally.

2.转折与让步

but, however, yet, on the contrary, by contrast, unfortunately, while, whereas, unlike, conversely, nor, otherwise, rather, rather than, although, though, even though, even if, nevertheless, nonetheless, despite, in spite of , different from, in contrast (with/to), instead (of), the opposite (of).

3.因果

because, for, since, as, thus, hence, therefore, so, so…that, so…as to, consequently, in consequence of, as a consequence, accordingly, due to, thanks to, as a result, because of, in that, for this reason, owing to, seeing that, the reason why…, result in, result from, lead to, to have an effect on, in this way, on account of, on the ground of, of course.

4.例证

such as, for example, for instance, of(these, those, them), among(these, those, them), to illustrate, as an illustration, one example is, to take an example, more specifically speaking, a case in point, namely, incidentally, that is.

5.分总

generally speaking, generally, as a general rule, in general, on a larger scale, to take the idea further, to take the above opinion to an extreme, in a sense, in one sense, in a way, to some extent, in my opinion, in my view, as for me, as far as I am concerned, obviously, undoubtedly, in terms of, in a word, on the whole, to conclude, to sum up, in summary, to summarize, in short, in brief, to be brief, on the whole, in conclusion, as has been pointed out, to repeat, as I have said above, once again, after all, in fact, above all, surely, most important of all, in such cases。

综上所述,希望广大参战在2013考研英语阅读完形备考复习战场上的考生们都能够从以上考研内容中学习到一些相关的专业知识技能,从而轻松应战考研。让自己的考研成绩立于不败之地。所以考生们首先一定要坚定自己的考研信心,持之以恒的坚持下去,那么成功就会属于你。总而言之,祝愿广大参加2013考研备考的考生们考研成功!如愿以偿!
头狼考研,中国考研权威品牌!头狼考研“质量求生存、信誉求发展”的办学理念,以师资力量强、教学质量优、信息全、押题准、学员提分快,通过率高,赢得广大考生的青睐,成为中国考研最权威的品牌!师资力量最强:经典课程全部由陈先奎、何虎生、张云天、阮晔、曹其军、王若平、张磊等全国顶级名师授课!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|内蒙古商贸职业学院论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:50 , Processed in 0.146037 second(s), 15 queries .